Foreigners intending to enter Italy shall provide the appropriate documentation indicating the reason for the journey, the duration of it and, in some cases,
a proof that they have enough resources to cover travel and living expenses.
The application for the visa can be submitted at the Italian Diplomatic and Consular Representations in your country of residence.
Don’t you have an EU passport or an EU valid documentation?
Do you need a Visa?
In case of doubts we suggest you to visit NOW the official website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the following link:
- find out whether you need a Visa to enter Italy, depending on your citizenship, country of residence, reasons for your stay and duration of it.
- find out which documents are required in order to apply for your visa.
- VISA application may even require 120 days ! Check it out NOW !
- in order to submit the VISA application it is necessary to pay a fee that goes from a minimum of 35,00 Euro up to a maximum of 116,00 Euro per person. The fee is to be paid at the Consulate or Embassy in the national currency at the moment of the application.
- presenting the required documentation does not necessarily guarantee the issuance of the VISA itself
AIM Group will be glad to assist you in case you might need a written invitation to the conference or any other document that might support your VISA Application.
Please, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Official Invitation letter to be included in your application to enter Italy can be downloaded from the web site.
Click here to enter the Registration Page
If you did not submit your personal data yet, click on “First time user” and fill in the submission form.
Once you finish to fill in the personal data form, click on “Invitation Letter (VISA)” on the left side menu.
If you already submitted your personal data, log in (using your User ID and Password) and click on “Edit your personal data”
to insert the passport details, at the end click on “Invitation Letter (VISA)” from the left side menu.
The Invitation Letter will not be legally or financially binding on the Organizing Secretariat. Expenses related to the conference shall be borne by delegates themselves.
Guarantee Letter for Chinese Citizen
If you are a Chinese citizen (RPC - 中華人民共和國 - 中华人民共和国 ) you have to request a letter of guarantee issued by AIM Group as Local Organizer of the Conference, in compliance with the established agreements. For more instructions, please contact us at email@example.com for more instructions.